(for my complete list of publications please see my CV or my Google Scholar page)
- Dendukuri N, Schiller I, de Groot J, Libman M, Moons KG, Reitsma J, van Smeden M. Concerns about composite reference standards in diagnostic research. BMJ 360:j5779. 2018
- Wang Z, Dendukuri N, Zar H, Joseph L. Modeling conditional dependence among multiple diagnostic tests. Statistics in Medicine. 36: 4853-4859. 2017
- Merckx J, Wali R, Schiller I, Caya C, Gore GC, Chartrand C, et al. Diagnostic Accuracy of Novel and Traditional Rapid Tests for Influenza Infection Compared With Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med. [Epub ahead of print 5 September 2017] (link to dataset, codebook and programs)
- Wang Z, Dendukuri N, Pai M, Joseph L. Taking costs and diagnostic test accuracy into account when designing prevalence studies: An application to childhood tuberculosis prevalence. Medical Decision Making
- Semret M, Schiller I, Jardin B-A, Frenette C, Loo VG, Papenburg J, McNeil SA, Dendukuri N. Multiplex Respiratory Virus Testing for Antimicrobial Stewardship: A prospective assessment of antimicrobial utilization and clinical outcomes among hospitalized adults. Journal of Infectious Diseases (link to article) (accompanying editorial)
- Xie X, Sinclair A, Dendukuri N. Evaluating the accuracy and economic value of a new test in the absence of a perfect reference test. Res Synth Methods. 2017 May 23.
- Bally M, Dendukuri N, Rich B, Nadeau L, Helin-Salmivaara A, Garbe E, Brophy JM. Risk of acute myocardial infarction with NSAIDs in real world use: Bayesian meta-analysis of individual patient data. BMJ. 2017 May 9;357:j1909.
- Dufour S, Durocher J, Dubuc J, Dendukuri N, Hassan S, Buczinski S. Bayesian estimation of sensitivity and specificity of a milk pregnancy-associated glycoprotein-based ELISA and of transrectal ultrasonographic exam for diagnosis of pregnancy at 28-45 days following breeding in dairy cows. Prev Vet Med. 2017 May 1;140:122-133
- Kostoulas P, Nielsen SS, Branscum AJ, Johnson WO, Dendukuri N, Dhand NK, Toft N, Gardner IA. STARD-BLCM: Standards for the Reporting of Diagnostic accuracy studies that use
- Bayesian Latent Class Models. Prev Vet Med. 2017; 138:37-47. (link)
- Cadieux G, Campbell J, Dendukuri N. Systematic review of the accuracy of antibody tests used to screen aymptomatic adults for adults for hepatitis C infection. CMAJ Open 2016 (link)
- Sinclair A, Xie X, Saab L, Dendukuri N. Lactobacillus probiotics in the prevention of diarrhea associated with Clostridium difficile: a systematic review and Bayesian hierarchical meta-analysis. CMAJ Open. 2016 (link)
- Timsit E, Dendukuri N, Schiller I, Buczinski S. Diagnostic accuracy of clinical illness for bovine respiratory disease (BRD) diagnosis in beef cattle placed in feedlots: A systematic
- literature review and hierarchical Bayesian latent-class meta-analysis. Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 2016 (link)
- Schumacher SG, van Smeden M, Dendukuri N, Joseph L, Nicol MP, Pai MP, et al. Diagnostic Test Accuracy in Childhood Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Bayesian Latent Class Analysis.
- Am J Epidemiol. 2016 (link) (Supplementary Material) (Statistical programs and data)
- Wang ZY, Dendukuri N, Joseph L. Understanding the effects of conditional dependence in research studies involving imperfect diagnostic tests. Statistics in Medicine. 2016 (link)